Notice of rights of members of Bisalloy Steel Group Limited in connection with certain documents.
Bisalloy Steel Group Limited (ABN 22 098 674 545) (Bisalloy) gives notice pursuant to section 110K of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act) of the rights of members of Bisalloy (Members) to:
• elect to receive specific documents in physical or electronic form;
• make a one-off request to receive a document in physical or electronic form; or
• elect not to receive certain documents.
The documents to which this election applies includes:
• documents that relate to a meeting of Members of Bisalloy, such as notices of meeting and proxy and voting forms;
• documents that relate to a resolution to be considered by Members without a meeting;
• annual reports of Bisalloy (comprising the financial report, directors’ report, and auditor’s report for the relevant financial year); and
• a notice of Members’ rights under section 110K of the Corporations Act (such as this notice), unless the notice is readily available on a website, together with any other documents required by relevant regulations,
(collectively, the Documents).
Each Member is entitled to:
- Elect to be sent Documents in either physical or electronic form; and
- Elect not to be sent annual reports by Bisalloy (and any other documents prescribed by the relevant regulations), by notifying Bisalloy of the election.
A Member may make an election in relation to all Documents or a specified class(es) of Documents.
Ad hoc requests to receive Documents
A Member may also make ad hoc requests to receive a particular Document in either physical or electronic form.
If a Member makes an ad hoc request, Bisalloy will take reasonable steps to send a Document that complies with the ad hoc request.
How to make your election, withdrawal, or ad hoc requests
Bisalloy encourages all Members to elect to receive documents electronically. This will allow Members to be immediately informed of Bisalloy’s activities and reduce Bisalloy’s impact on the environment by minimising paper usage.
You may make your election, withdrawal, or ad hoc request by contacting our share registry, Computershare Investor Services Pty Ltd, using the following options:
- Telephone: 1300 738 768 (within Australia) or +61 3 9415 4377 (outside Australia)
- Online: https://www.computershare.com.au/easyupdate/bis
- By mail: Computershare Investor Services Pty Ltd, GPO Box 2975, Melbourne VIC 3001, Australia
If you make an election, withdrawal or ad hoc request by telephone or mail, please quote your security holder reference number or holder identification number, and provide the name of the registered holder.